Internships Ireland is a company specializing in locating interesting internships in Ireland for European students who are looking to do internships in Ireland.
Position: Research Assistant
Host company profile: Research & Marketing Company
Date: Flexible start dates
- Checking scripts for online surveys.
- Checking scripts for telephone surveys.
- Editing paper questionnaires.
- Coding open ended questions.
- Drafting PowerPoint presentations.
- Preparing Excel spreadsheets.
- Create files to summarise research data.
- Checking data tables.
- Attending and note-taking at focus groups.
- Pretty good computer skills
- Good level in English
- Good time management and ability to multi task
- A person who is very organized & motivated.
- Good Time management skills.
- Experience in excel spreadsheet.
· 100€ per week.
Please note the service of finding you a suitable internship is payable. Our service includes matching your profile with the company inIf you are interested in this internship offer, please send us your CV and cover letter with the reference of the internship (ex: Research Assistant – A 782) at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ireland where you will do your internship. We
will also be advising you on finding a suitable accommodation if needed and
with your integration in Ireland.
Furthermore we will monitor your progress with the company during your
internship and assist you with any issues that might arise.